Full Desk Recruiter
Job Order: INTERNAL 2
Job Type: Direct Hire
We are currently seeking a Full Desk Recruiter to join our growing team!
Are you enthusiastic about your work, passionate about developing new business and enjoy building client and candidate relationships while working in a fast-paced environment? If so Southwest Search is the place for you!
At Southwest Search, we encourage all our employees to be Innovative & Creative! In fact, it's one of our core values along with Act with Honesty and Integrity, Communicate Openly & with Respect, Develop Partnerships & Achieve Success Together, and Embrace Learning & Development to Continue Professional Growth. We live these values daily giving Southwest Search the great work culture we are known for. If our values resonate and you are drawn to a fun and exciting workplace, please continue reading and learn about this great opportunity at Southwest Search.
As a full desk recruiter, you will develop new business and farm existing business in the staffing industry. You will also, proactively source, recruit, coordinate, and present high quality professionals to clients. This takes creative networking, organized prospecting ability, relationship building and needs based requirements gathering. The goal is to exceed clients&rsquo expectations and to add value to their business.
- Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire staffing solutions.
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers.
- During non-call time, research and develop a call list of prospective clients via job posting, networking, Linked In contracts, etc.
- Call on prospective clients to develop/establish relationships with a goal of meeting in person, learn the organizational structure, team players, culture and sales information for the company and the opportunity. Then establishing and fee agreement/MSA and acquire job orders for our team to work.
- Work with the hiring manager to qualify the job order by specific role within the team/company, required skills/technologies, compensation and sales pitch for the overall opportunity.
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop candidates, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Source candidate profiles using Boolean or other search skills in UltraStaff, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, Indeed and any other resume databases.
- Call sourced candidates to pitch specific jobs and interview for matching skills.
- Coordinate candidate interviews including debriefing interviews, obtaining offers, and negotiating pay rates.
- Conduct exit interviews and communicate constructive feedback to candidates when needed.
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate&rsquos transition and onboarding process.
- Participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Southwest Search&rsquos presence in the local business community.
- Create an email prep with client information and job description for candidate interview.
- Debrief client in detail after each interview.
- Participate in/lead weekly team meetings.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- 2+ years of business development and account management skills is required.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
- Exceptional social skills and ability to meet, interview and assess people
- Excellent communications skills.
- Proven honesty and integrity.
Southwest Search Rewards You!
- SWS Develops You - Southwest Search will continue to develop you as a sales/recruiting professional through on-going training.
- SWS Recognizes You - Southwest Search recognizes talent! And prides itself in offering its team opportunities to grow!
- SWS Benefits You - Southwest Search offers paid time off, health, dental and vision options, competitive base salary, uncapped commission with six figure earning potential, and annual incentive trips to exclusive vacation resorts.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Southwest Search is an equal opportunity employer.