Looking for a New Job? How a Staffing Agency Can Help!September 12, 2018
Looking for a Financial Analyst Job? Southwest Search gives you insight on the Interview!October 3, 2018
The Top Five Interview Questions to Prepare For!
Are you ready for your upcoming interview? It is important to be prepared, respond effectively and come with prior knowledge of the business and the open position. You do not need to memorize your answers, but “failing to prepare is preparing to fail”. At Southwest Search, we not only help you find your dream job, but we also take pride in helping you prepare to your fullest. Below are some common questions that you can apply to any job interview. We hope that our resources help boost your confidence and minimize the interview stress.
TOP 5 INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are your strengths?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want this job?
- What are your goals for the future?
- BONUS: Most companies finish the interview process for any questions you might have. It appears apathetic about the opportunity if you do not come prepared. Do your research on the company and be prepared to ask a few follow up questions. If you need some help determining what is appropriate, here is a list of questions for you to consider:
- How would you describe a typical day in this position?
- How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?
- Is this a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?
- What is the company’s management style?
- Who does this position report to? If I am offered the position, can I meet him or her before making my final acceptance decision?
- Why is this position available?
- How many people work in this office/department?
- How much travel is expected?
Do you have more questions? Take a look at our blog for other job search related articles and materials.